Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hello again

Once again I'm back. I never remember to come to my blogger. I should really remember, even post small things that make no sense to many. Who knows? For those who have read my past blogs (probably no one? 1? 2?), you read that I moved from California to Nevada. Well, a lot of issues started to happen around two months ago, and last week, it was decided I would be moving back to California. I won't be living with any of my family, but living with my friend and her family. Her family was kind enough to take me in for little rent. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have them. I hope they know how thankful I am. I move mid-October.

The issues here are getting worst everyday. My mom and her boyfriend have been fighting constantly, and are very two-faced about everything these days. One day they are talking, laughing, and goofing off....the next, doors are slamming and they refuse to talk to each other. I have my pocket knife at my bed side cause I've been watching to much NCIS/CSI these days. I'm silly I know.

I've been trying hard to practice for my drivers test, which is on Friday the 30th. The only sucky part is that it's always on weekends and a lot of the times, it's just to the grocery store. I feel like I am not getting enough practice because of it. I got the car I'm borrowing for the test yesterday so I got to drive from one part of town to another....and I saw around seven accidents. One involved five cars, another was 1 car smashed into a pole, and the last one had two cars that crashed. I wasn't happy to see that while driving but that's the way of life I guess? Well, either way, wish me luck. I was promised a crepe if I passed successfully.

Not much else to say. My mom is being the biggest pain in the butt. My little brother is getting away with things cause if I yell at him, I get into trouble. I just can't wait to get out of this house...away from family for awhile. Focus on what needs to be focused on.

No comments:

Post a Comment