Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Can't stand it here
I hate this house. I'm hating this family. I wish I seriously never moved here. The only good coming from it is getting my permit, and probably my license this Friday. Other then that, this move was the biggest fucking mistake of my life. Especially lately. All I'm doing is stressing, being yelled at because my mom is taking sides and ugh. I do one thing, I get yelled at. I ask one thing, she gets angry. Then, she'll turn around and start acting all nice. WHAT THE HELL?! I'm getting sick of this bullshit. My little brother is getting on my last nerve. I'm about ready to slap him and show him life isn't here to cater him. He's being the biggest brat on the planet and jumping into conversations he shouldn't be involved in. No wonder I hate him. I've given him trips with me to the movies, a couple toys he wanted from Toys R Us, and food...and he repays me like this? Lying to mom to see me get in trouble? F....U.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment