Last week (May 16-22) was crazy! It was the last week of the semester at my college (I passed of course), I went to the movies three times in a row, and finished packing.
So for starters, for those who don't know, I am moving states. From California to Nevada. Well...it's more like moving back to Nevada after 6 years. I won't really bother to explain why. But I'm pretty excited to move back. Yayyy. I finished packing up my room for stuff that needs to stay until I get my own place, since I'll be mooching off my mom cause of college, and stuff I get to take. My room feels so empty now that stuff is all packed!
I also got to go see Thor in 3D last Thursday. I thought it was okay. It seemed pretty slow paced for me so I was a bit bored but it was good enough. I hope the squeal is better cause everyone should know that The Avengers will come soon enough! /dances. And last Friday I went to see Pirates 4 in 3D. I loved it! And I can't stop singing "My Jolly Sailor Bold". Saturday I went to see Pirates 4 again but in 2D. I went cause I was at my friends and her mom wanted to see it. Free movie~ Hehe.
Well..this post is mainly due to saying "Hey, I'm alive". So yeah..thats it.
No comments:
Post a Comment